Wednesday, November 21, 2012

18 Weeks + 2 Days or Playing Catch Up Pt. 2

Well, I have finally returned.  Ya know, computers are really annoying when they don't work as intended, which is my reason for not updating this sooner.  Now, I will again be playing catch up.
This week has been spent getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I worked all day last Saturday and then came home and made a pumkin pie, pecan pie and lemon chess pie for my family's thanksgiving dinner which we had this past Sunday. Yumm, the food was all so good and it was all the type of stuff  I have been hungry for.  Now tomorrow,(thanksgiving day) I will get up and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade while the boys go to the shooting range to site in their guns for hunting.  We will go to my in laws in the afternoon for another delicious meal!
I try not to go out Black Friday shopping so Friday will probably be spent getting things together for the boys hunting trip.  They leave Saturday night and return Tuesday.  It will be my first time alone:(  I'm not sure yet how I will spend it.
In baby news, I thought I may have felt some movement on Tuesday(Nov. 20) but I wasn't sure.  Well, today I have felt some more flutters so I am fairly certain it is the baby.  I never thought I would forget that feeling after Skylor but you do eventually forget what it feels like.  It is the best feeling in the world! (well, maybe second to holding my baby for the very first time)
Daryl and I went out on a date the other week to Red Lobster.  We then went over and browsed the baby section at Burlington.  I bought my first baby items which were "What to Expect When your Expecting" and a baby book.


How far along? 18 Weeks+2 days


Total weight gain: 8 lbs gained back, so I'm still down 7lbs.


Maternity clothes? I have been wearing one pair of maternity jeans because they are more comfortable and I think they make me look bigger.  Regular jeans are still fitting fine.  Normal shirts are getting shorter. 


Stretch marks? no


Sleep: ok, not as well as before. I get up once a night to pee and then have trouble going back to sleep. I have trouble getting comfortable too because I used to sleep on my stomach.


Best moment this week:  eating Thanksgiving dinner and working in the bakery 


Miss Anything? no, I am loving this chapter of my life!


Movement:  yes!!!  

Food cravings: comfort food (chili, mashed potatoes and gravy, chips and salsa, fruit)


Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore!


Gender: ?


Labor Signs: I hope not!


Symptoms: gassy, belly starting to grow a wee bit, bigger, fuller, tender boobs


Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy, I do get irritated more easily so watch out!


Looking forward to: ultrasound on Dec. 3 and looking more pregnant(weird, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment